This is the entire agreement between us (Rocky Ridge Wireless) and you (the Subscriber). We may amend this agreement from time to time, and will notify you by e-mail when it changes. Your continued use of our service implies your agreement with these changes.
1. We are offering you a Family-Friendly Internet Service. This means that we attempt to block phishing sites (which try to steal your personal information) and pornographic sites. By becoming a subscriber, you agree to support us in our efforts to offer a clean, family-friendly Internet experience. You agree not to attempt to circumvent filtering in any way.
2. The Service shall not be used to make foul or profane expressions, to impersonate another person with fraudulent or malicious intent, to contact or transmit information in any form to another person as to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass such other person, or for any purpose in violation of law, or in such manner as to interfere unreasonably with the use of the Service by any of our users.
3. We actively manage bandwidth to optimize everyone's web experience. This means we might slow down file transfers so webpages can load faster.
4. If you are a residential subscriber, you agree not to host any web services on our network. This includes peer-to-peer file sharing programs like uTorrent, LimeWire, Kazaa, Soulseek, etc. If you or anyone in your household uses any file sharing programs, you are personally responsible for ensuring that no pirated material is uploaded or downloaded. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently disconnect your service if we suspect any illegal activity.
5. All outdoor equipment is on loan from us. You give us permission to access this equipment for repair, replacement or removal as needed. You shall reimburse us, on a time and materials basis as documented in an invoice, for the cost to repair and/or replace the outdoor equipment in the event of (a) misuse, (b) failure to exercise reasonable care, (c) physical damage, (d) theft, or (e) disaster.
6. You agree to keep current on your payments. If your credit card rejects our billing, you agree to correct the problem or provide an alternate form of payment. If your account is unpaid for 10 days, we may suspend internet service until payment is made. If your account is unpaid for 30 days, we may terminate your account and remove our equipment from your premises.
7. We reserve the right to discontinue service for any reason. Any unpaid balances will become immediately due and payable.
8. Limitation of Liability. Our liability for any reason shall not exceed one month's service, including but not limited to (a) interruption of service, (b) direct, indirect, or consequential damages to persons or property, or (c) breach of contract. We shall not be held liable for acts outside our control. You agree to settle all disputes directly or through a mediator.
(c) 2018 RockyRidge.net